Oven baked nutty granola
- Preheat oven to 150°C fan forced. Lightly grease a large, deep roasting pan. Combine peanut oil and honey in a small saucepan. Warm over medium heat until honey has melted.
- Combine oats, peanuts, quinoa, bran, macadamia nuts, coconut, raisins, sesame seeds and pepitas in the roasting pan. Pour over warm honey mixture, stir until well coated. Spread mixture evenly over base of the pan. Bake for 45 minutes or until golden and toasted, do not stir.
- Set aside to cool 10 minutes. Stir to break up the granola. Transfer to an airtight container until ready to serve.
- TIP: Muesli will keep for 2 weeks in an airtight jar.
- SERVING SUGGESTION: For breakfast on the run, spoon passionfruit, yoghurt and milk into the base of a jar. Top with granola and secure lid.