CHILLI PEANUT & LIME CHICKEN SKEWERS
- To make the marinade; Combine all the ingredients in a large bowl. Season with salt, mix well. Remove 1/3 cup to a medium bowl, cover and set aside.
- Add the chicken to the large bowl of marinade, stir to coat. Cover and refrigerate for 15 minutes to marinate if time permits.
- Drain the chicken from the marinade, discarding marinade. Thread the chicken onto 8 skewers. Preheat a barbecue plate or grill over medium heat. Cook, in batches, for 10-12 minutes, turning or until lightly charred and cooked through.
- Stir the peanuts and coriander through the reserved marinade. Spoon over the chicken. Serve with lime wedges.
- Tip: Sriracha hot chilli sauce is available from the Asian aisle in most supermarkets and from Asian supermarkets. Alternately use a hot chilli sauce.