Parsley, kale & peanut pesto
• Spread pesto over toasted sour dough, top with buffalo mozzarella or parmesan.
• Stir through cooked pasta with shredded chicken, cooked chorizo or prawns.
- Remove and discard the stalks from kale. Roughly chop leaves. Put into a food processor with parsley, chilli and garlic. Pulse until evenly chopped. Add peanuts, pulse until finely chopped.
- With processor running, pour the oil through the spout in a slow and steady stream until all oil has been incorporated. Transfer pesto to a bowl. Stir in parmesan if using. Season with salt and pepper. Use immediately, or prepare for storing.
- TIP: To store, spoon pesto to a clean, sterilized jar. Cover the top of pesto with a thin layer of peanut oil. Store in the fridge for up to 3 months.